ME+EM | Show us what you love!
We’re holding an Instagram contest and we want you to show us what you love about Emily Carr! Be creative and convey your Emily Carr! Check out the Emily Carr Library window display for some inspiration! Think about:
- Your favourite spot on campus
- Your next masterpiece
- Your favourite way to fuel up – be it books, films, research, people, clubs, food or just making. What keeps your engine going at Emily Carr?
The contest is open to all Emily Carr University students. Contest closes at midnight, October 20, 2013.
- Take a picture
- Upload it to Instagram
- Hashtag #emilycarru
- Email Instagram photos to email@example.com and be sure to include:
- Subject Line: ME + EM
- Full Name
- Student Number
The winning submission will receive a prize pack that consists of: an Emily Carr t-shirt, a limited edition screenprinted bookbag from READ Books, an Emily Carr sketchbook, notebook, pen and patch, and a $50 gift certificate for The Butler Did It.
The Fine Print:
THIS CONTEST (THE CONTEST) IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAWS. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTEST RULES CONTAINED HEREIN AND AT ecuad.ca, WHICH TERMS ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE (THE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES).
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must be of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence or older at the time of entry. Employees of Emily Carr University, or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, the Sponsors), and the household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 9am on October 7, 2013 and ends on October 20, 2013 (the Contest Period) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
3. PRIZE. There is (1) prize packages available to be won by the Prize winner (the Winner). The Prize consists of (1) Emily Carr t-shirt, (1) Limited Edition Screenprinted Bookbag from READ Books, (1) Emily Carr sketchbook, (1) Emily Carr notebook/pen, (1) Emily Carr patch, (1) $50 Gift Certificate for The Butler Did It. The approximate retail value of the Prize is CDN$100 before taxes. The Winner is not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize value, if any. The Prize will be distributed by October 31, 2013, and can be picked up at a mutually agreeable time from the Communication Office. The Prize must be accepted as awarded.
4. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Sponsors harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity.
5. Submission of photo(s) In participating in this contest represents your agreement to grant Emily Carr University a perpetual non-exclusive license to use the photos, as well as the name of the photographer, in all media (including the University website, social media, newsletters, etc.). The photographer will retain the copyright to the photos. The photographer agrees that all images submitted are original creations by the Artist and do not infringe on the copyright nor any other rights of any other person.